TiddlyWiki - a reusable non-linear personal self-contained web notebook (with design flair)...
Oh. Um yeah!! This is it. I think, in the future, each of us will have a Tiddly-Wiki that we carry around with us everywhere. The WikiOnAStick. So for a while, I have been running ComSwiki on my Redhat9 box, mostly serving up a 'Configurations' swiki that I try to document all the things I change about computers and networking gear at my house. The great thing about this is that it's server-less! It can run entirely on the client-side only, making it truly portable. This is all my various Swiki's along with the beautiful Cross Browser Extensions guy's X library that I always wanted to marry together. But yet, this is even better, in that it's a posting-style Blog that, if I could get the "Blog This" Google toolbar button for this going, I would use it for the rest of my life and never look back. I will have this.
Oh. And it also has inline Sparklines, as invented by one of my favorite people.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home