Friday, October 28, 2005

Random


I havent posted in a few days.
So this is a blog entry that came from nowhere. What if I post to my blog without having referenced some other website, post, issue, news-blurb, or whatever. I guess that is what would be called "original content".

See, the thing is I am having trouble deciding how to use this thing... Is it a journal? Is it a collection of what I have found on the web? Is it someone else's junk, but that I happen to like? Who is my audience?

I know I sure as hell won't ever read this. :-)

So what then? Do I just blather into the ether and not care where it goes? If so then it gets hard not to want to blather everything, but certainly, *that's* not fit for family consumtion... Either way, I have to decide if the meme I am squirting out there to whomever is worth the time/effort to actually type out with my fingers. See, my fingers are way too slow, and become a hindrence to the process. I guess I would just get faster and faster with the typing, but even then, the finger I/O speed will always be an order of magnitude or more slower than the speed at which the brain's thought-transcript (is that, in itself a new meme? Maybe I should blog it...?) can articulate the meaning. Even trying to speak out loud to a microphone can fail you at times, so there is a lower level interface that still hasn't been mapped yet. Oh. Yes, I just re-discovered the idea of jacking in. Great.

Glad this just goes out to the ether and no one reads it.

Oh, and this is a picture of a tree out back of the building I work at, taken today. Colorful, no? If you can believe it, just yesterday, this tree was a slightly different, and slightly even more unique, bright pinkish-red, that was absolutely amazing. Even this looks nice, albeit through the crappy lens into the low-res CCD of my phonecam. I need a new camera.


2 Comments:

At 10/29/2005 10:51:00 PM, Blogger Sean said...

Yeah? And who are you?

 
At 10/31/2005 11:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose the contents of the meme would reflect on whether people were upset or pleased to have been "squirted" upon from the ether. ;-)

I'd say, it's an experiment. You've just left port, let the currents guide you. Unless you are specifically going for that "movie narration" kind of voice.

K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home