Hello Blog...

It's nice to see you again. It's been a while, and maybe I should put something here. So here it is. An entry.
All new.
Nothing special, and nothing really to say, except maybe that I really ought to get something to be a dream journal for all the weird shit that I have been dreaming lately. Between plane crashes and grade school girlfriends and Global Thermonuclear War, it's been a relatively exciting time to be in one of Sean's dreams. I should work harder at remembering and recording them.
OK. Maybe I will do that. Office-Something during lunch today.
Oh, and by the way... Wht the FUCK is this??




4 Comments:
Yeah dude, that cartoon is pretty lame. Family Circus should try to stay out of the debate about the insugency. I think.
Im so angery that your getting comments on your Blog byt Friday Beers isnt. But I like the cartoon. Bitches!
A link to what? You? Doubtful...
Besides, I think I already did so by linking to the silly cartoon you lifted from the newspaper. No? Did I need to give you some kind of credit for having posted it? Aside from linking to your view of it?
Post a Comment
<< Home